With offices in Seattle, San Francisco, and Colorado Springs, we are a veteran-owned, SBA-recognized small business that has specialized in all hazards emergency planning, training, and consulting since 1999.
Over 900 clients across North America and Europe have called on our expertise and hands-on emergency planning and implementation experience. Our projects have included;
- South Bay (CA) UASI Super Bowl 50 Incident Response training
- Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) grant consulting for healthcare facilities in Alaska and California
- Seattle Department of Transportation Emergency Operations Planning consultants
- DHS Marine Terrorism Response Plan project senior public safety consultants
Our staff are practicing public safety professionals with police, SWAT, fire, HazMat, EMS, Critical Infrastructure/Key Resource sectors, EOD, emergency management, incident command, and military counter-terrorism experience. Our instructors teach for FEMA, the National Tactical Officers Association, International Association of Chiefs of Police, and National Advanced Fire and Resource Institute. We recently served as trainers and evaluators for the San Francisco Bay Area UASI Exercise Urban Shield Yellow Command exercise, focusing on mass sheltering and Commodity Points of Distribution (C-POD) following a catastrophic San Francisco-area earthquake.
- City of Sunnyvale CA EOC Management and Incident Action Pre-Plan Workshops: November 7-8, 2016
- Seattle Public Utilities Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan: December 13, 2016
- Recology Corporation Business Continuity Exercise: March 7, 2017