With offices near Seattle, San Francisco, and Colorado Springs, we are a veteran-owned, SBA HUBZone small business that has specialized in all hazards emergency operations and business continuity planning, training, and consulting since 1999. In addition to our work for the Oroville Dam evacuation, we recently provided hospital incident command system (HICS) coaching at Marin General Hospital for the County “15 till 50” Mass Casualty Incident full-scale exercise. Future efforts include an MCI Planning Workshop for Marin General to review lessons learned from the Las Vegas tragedy.
Over 900 clients across North America and Europe have called on our expertise and hands-on emergency planning and implementation experience. Our projects have included;
- Bay Area (CA) UASI Super Bowl 50 Incident Response training consultants
- Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) grant consulting for healthcare facilities in Alaska and California
- Seattle Department of Transportation Emergency Operations Planning consultants
- DHS Marine Terrorism Response Plan Project senior public safety consultants
- City of San Francisco Debris Management Planning
- Seattle Public Utilities Emergency Management consultants
- Seattle Department of Transportation Operations Center Emergency Management consultants
- Marin General Hospital (CA) Emergency Preparedness and MCI/15 till 50 consultants
Our staff are practicing public safety professionals with police, SWAT, fire, HazMat, EMS, Critical Infrastructure/Key Resource sectors, EOD, emergency management, incident command, and military counter-terrorism experience. Our instructors teach for FEMA, the National Tactical Officers Association, International Association of Chiefs of Police, and National Advanced Fire and Resource Institute. We recently served as trainers and evaluators for the San Francisco Bay Area UASI Exercise Urban Shield Yellow Command exercise, focusing on mass sheltering and Commodity Points of Distribution (C-POD) following a catastrophic San Francisco-area earthquake.
- City of Sunnyvale (CA) Emergency Plans Contract: January-December 2017
- Recology After-Hours EOC Exercise (Sacramento CA): November 2017
- Marin General Hospital MCI Planning Workshop: November 1, 2017
- Recology Recovery Planning Sessions: October 2017-January 2018
- City of Sunnyvale California EOC Exercise: November 2017