With offices near Seattle, San Francisco, and Colorado Springs, we are a veteran-owned, SBA HUBZone small business that has specialized in all hazards emergency operations and business continuity planning, training, and consulting since 1999. In addition to our work for the Oroville Dam evacuation, we recently provided hospital incident command system (HICS) coaching at Marin General Hospital for the County “15 till 50” Mass Casualty Incident full-scale exercise.
Over 900 clients across North America and Europe have called on our expertise and hands-on emergency planning and implementation experience. Our projects have included;
- Bay Area (CA) UASI Super Bowl 50 Incident Response training consultants
- Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) grant consulting for healthcare facilities in Alaska and California
- Seattle Department of Transportation Emergency Operations Planning consultants
- DHS Marine Terrorism Response Plan Project senior public safety consultants
- City of San Francisco Debris Management Planning
- Seattle Public Utilities Emergency Management consultants
- Marin General Hospital (CA) Emergency Preparedness and MCI/15 till 50 consultants
Our staff are practicing public safety professionals with police, SWAT, fire, HazMat, EMS, Critical Infrastructure/Key Resource sectors, EOD, emergency management, incident command, and military counter-terrorism experience. Our instructors teach for FEMA, the National Tactical Officers Association, International Association of Chiefs of Police, and National Advanced Fire and Resource Institute. We recently served as trainers and evaluators for the San Francisco Bay Area UASI Exercise Urban Shield Yellow Command exercise, focusing on mass sheltering and Commodity Points of Distribution (C-POD) following a catastrophic San Francisco-area earthquake.
- City of Sunnyvale (CA) Emergency Plans Contract: January-September 2017
- Recology After-Hours EOC Exercise (Sacramento CA): June 15, 2017
- Recology Enterprise (San Francisco CA) Business Continuity Exercise: June 21, 2017
- Marin County DPH 15 till 50 MCI Exercise: May 25, 2017
- City of Sunnyvale California EOC Exercise: September 2017